Friday, March 30, 2012

Fa'a Malosi Love*

Fa'a Malosi means to be strong in the Samoan language<3 & that was what my 2 Elders wrote me! Yes 2! Elder Wesley whos been like my brother since booger days:') & then of course from Elder Fitisemanu<3

I got home last night and my letter from Kalani was waiting for me:') Apparently this letter was supposed to have come first and then the letter with the quarters next<3 This letter had the surprise for me and I couldn't be more happy:') He gave me one of his nametags! He says that he was so excited to send it too<3 How sweet is he:') 

Another surprise was he sent me his SD memory card with pictures and a surprise at the end:') <3 Yes, I'm a happy MG<3

And guess what!? He was made DISTRICT LEADER the second night he was there! :') How crazy huh?<3 I am so proud of him! He says that even though he and his companion dont really see eye to eye, he loves being around the other Elders in his district, especially Elder Iosua and Elder Puaga, because they all have girls waiting for them too:') I love that he has some kind of support, because I tell him about mine all the time:') 

I love sending and getting love through the mail<3 I feel our relationship getting stronger and stronger with each passing day! Its crazy:') Here are some of his updated photos:') <3

My Elder at his Best! <3 Lol

This is him and his new roommates:') Can you guess which ones his companion?;') Lol

Him with his district pointing to their mission:') <3

This is Elder Puaga, who will be serving back in California where Kalani is from and he has a girl waiting for him too<3

This is Elder Iosua, who also has a girl waiting for him ;')<3

Before he went into the MTC, he and I took a photo there :'( <3

If you would like to see more photos of him please visit his blog: 
http://elderkfitisemanu.blogspot.com/

I feel so blessed to be on this journey with this Elder of mine<3 Seeing photos of him gets me excited for MY 18 month mission:') <3 I know it wont be easy and at times I'll feel like giving up but I will always remember my Elders saying: "Fa'a malosi my love<3" or "Be strong my love."

And here is my first video from my Elder:') <3 Get the tissues ready!


I Love You Elder Fitisemanu<3

4 comments:

  1. Hi there!
    I just stumbled across your blog and I am also waiting for my missionary. But want to know something funny?? The white guy that I think is your boyfriends comp... He was my home teacher! Small world right? Anyways, you two are adorable and I can't wait to see your journey!! Stay strong! :)
    -sky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sky!:)

      Thank you so much:) You are so sweet! Lol I told Kalani about Elder Bezzant being your hometeacher and I am waiting for a response;) lol Love this gospel! Hope to meet you soon! Thank you for the support:)<3 Best wishes to you and your Elder<3

      -Ayesha*

      Delete