Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Humor Pays Off =)

I never thought of myself as a funny person, no matter how much times Kalani tells me how witty I am. Hahaha Man I crack up at myself. Lol But I think if I were to tell him what happened today he would tell me "SEE! I TOLD YOU THAT YOU WERE FUNNY BABY!!!" Haha

So for those of you who don't know, I'm interning at an Eye clinic called Wasatch Vision, in Salt Lake City Utah. Did I see myself working here ever, let alone the beginning of the year? NO! I did get offered a position up at the University of Utah, but I'll save that story for another time.:) Plus that has nothing to do with this blog post. Anyways, a patient came in and asked me to fix his glasses. Keep in mind, I have no idea what I'm doing! Lol

Anyways the patient was meuli and he brought in his palagi wife. I think they could tell that I was totally acking haha But they joked about it and found it entertaining, because you know, I'm such an entertainer ;) LOL I cracked some jokes (Things that cannot be mentioned on this blog because you probably wont find it funny!LOL) Anyways after that I managed to straighten out his glasses, put new nosepads in AND give it a good clean :) Mhmmm this interns gonna be the new DOC soon ;) hehe jk.

To make a long blog short, I gave them such a good experience that they tipped me $20! They said that they were having a bad day but I changed it all around with my 'cute charm & humor;)' hehe no lies. Of course I told them that I couldnt accept it and gave it back and then ran away before they could give it back to me but when I got back to the front, my coworkers gave me the $20 bill which they left:') How sweet huh?
Anyways, that was my funny day:) Kalani would be so proud of me, probably tell me to be a stand-up comedian or something! hahahaha k no. The things I learned at PCC, customer service is key:) I didnt come to work expecting that but I do hope to make someones day :') Its nice to have someone tell you though, really makes my day:)

Who knew that being funny could get you paid! :D Lol
On a better note, HAPPY 1 WEEK OF BEING ON A MISH TO MY ELDER<3

1 comment:

  1. Humor truly does make things feel easier to get through. I was having the worse day & one of my favorite blogger Lika Funaki totally chg it for me. So good for you :) love your blog & your story

    ReplyDelete