Tuesday, April 3, 2012

General Conference 2012*

Can I just say that I feel so incomplete for not blogging! Lol Happy April everyone! :) Okay so is it just me or was this years General Conference freekin amaziziziziziziziiiing!? :) Lol Love love love it!<3 My mom was able to get me tickets for both morning sessions and I was so happy to have the opportunity to go:') Being that I live in walking distance of the conference center, I count that as an everyday blessing<3

Saturday mornings session was by far my favorite:') and yes, I cried the entire session! Lol Tell me not, every talk that session was either about missionaries or strengthening families? :') Dallin H. Oaks really hit home when he talked about sacrafice and how serving a mission is a sacrafice but its a visible strength<3 I cant wait for the day someone questions why I want to serve a mission and I can respond with " Knowing what my Savior did for me, I feel privledged to give just a piece of what he gave me:')"

I think we all have had that time where we never took advantage of GC and then one GC we watch or attend, changes our perspective forever<3 The 182nd General Conference was it for me<3 :') If I could go on and on about conference I would lol But if there is one thing about conference that I want you to remember, its not STOP IT. Lol Its this:

"Do it for the future, HE wants you to have." I think that we can all remember this as we go about our every day lives:) Is what you're doing going to get you into the eternities? If there is any doubt in your heart and mind, I invite to think about the closest distance between a question and an answer. Its your knees and the floor<3 Pray and I promise, you'll live your life becoming the person our Heavenly Father knows you can be:') <3

You already know I took the BEST notes;) lol

1 comment:

  1. When you serve you will be great cuz you already are :) keep strong..

    ReplyDelete