Monday, March 26, 2012

Easy Like A Sunday Morning

I didnt get a chance to blog yesterday so I am doing it today. Lol

Sunday was spent running errands and going to church:)<3 Then we had a family get together, which was exactly what I needed. Guess where it was though?

PROVO, UT

Yeah exactly. My grandma called while I was there, now thats what I call a grandmothers intuition.lol I sat outside and cried for a bit before I went back in. Its always good to be around and/or talk to family<3 I know I wouldn't trade mines in for the world.

I seriously wish that everyday were Sunday<3 Something about having the spirit throughout the entire day makes everything better. You're probably saying "Uh you should ALWAYS have the spirit with you." True, but how many of you can honestly say that every where you go and everyone you see gives off the spirit?

One Sunday down to General Conference<3 Yay to Sunday blessings:')

No comments:

Post a Comment