Thursday, March 22, 2012

Koda Bear

Everyone meet Koda Bear :) Elder Fitisemanu got him for me last year on our anniversary and I've loved him ever since;) Lol

Last night I had a hard time falling asleep, crying of course didn't help and then I got a knock on my door. My cousins wife came in and I tried to stop crying but I think it was too late for that. :/ She was bringing Koda in and said "Here, I thought you would need this:)" Haha I was so embarrased. Yes, having Koda hold me while I fell asleep made it better...don't judge me:) 

I went to work today and my coworkers were there greeting me with smiles and 21 questions about my trip. Lol A coworker of mine who isn't even a member has even coached me to smile and its helped me get through the my work shift! 

Then I came to school and the support from my classmates and friends has been so overwhelming:') I honestly didnt expect so much love and open arms when I got back and I think its just a reminder from God, that I am always loved, even in places I least expect it<3

I didnt expect to genuinely smile today, infact I expected to cry...a lot. But to my surprise I didn't shed one tear yet!:) Then when I got to school, it was there waiting for me in the Commons. What I waited for ever since I moved up to Utah:') After I got it, I quickly shot an email to my Elder to explain the great news. I remember that last time he and I talked about it, he broke down and couldnt stop telling me of how proud he was of me:') So of course when I got it I teared up a bit. I cant wait for him to see it and get happy just like I did. Okay okay okay, what is it? It's this...


Yes, I got my cap and gown:) Its one step closer to graduating from the school I love just as much as Kahuku..which is a lot. I remember when I called Elder Fitisemanu the day I turned in all my forms for graduation and he was driving around yelling "MY BABY'S GONNA BE A COLLEGE GRADUATE!;')" Haha he even stopped to tell homeless people!:) Lol I know that if I keep doing what I'm supposed to do that things will only go up<3

This accomplishment is just one goal closer to serving a mission! August 12, 2012 is the day I can FINALLY turn in my papers...so look out world! This girl is coming to rack up those members<3



No comments:

Post a Comment