Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Confession #1

I think it's safe to say that I am a Drama Queen when it comes to Kalani Elder Fitisemanu, being on a mission. Lol Dead serious.

So lets just say for those of you who read my post yesterday--my last post--I got news for you and for those of you who didn't, GOOD, I got news for you too:) Lol Don't waste your time reading it, its just me doubting my missionary:') Lesson learned=Never EVER in a billion years, ever ever ever NEVER, doubt my Elder Fitiseamanu<3 :')

I woke up this morning with galore of textes telling me to check my email. (Guess they heard my cries yesterday too!hehe) For some reason I could see that I had 3 emails but it only showed me 2. Which forced me to get up and get ready and run to work so that I can check it:') When I got to work, I ran to the back to the DRs office and it was there...waiting for me:')

Titled as Babyyyyy!!!!:') I opened it and the tears couldnt hold themselves in :') <3 I am soooo happy and cannot believe that I let myself cry yesterday, total drama queen move of me! Lol So to clear things up, his P-days are TUESDAYS not Mondays :) Guess that means Tuesdays are my NEW favorite day, next to Sundays<3


My Elder informed me of how much he loves being out in the mission field and counceled me to read D & C 4, because that is what helps him get through those times when he misses me:') I can't stop crying. I would post the whole email he sent me but I think thats TOO personal for the both of us;) Sorry bout it. But here's just a piece of my heaven on tuesdays<3



What an amazing example from him serving the Lord<3 :') 5 more months til I can turn in my papers! :') I freekin love this guy, only a few can understand :') <3 Now that I got my happy dose for the week, I'm gonna go back and reread my email over and over again :') While you read that little portion;) LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment