Monday, March 26, 2012

Fail P-Day :(

I guess you could say that today just was not my day :( I started off the day with walking to work in a rainy, windy, cold weather. I solely believe that a persons mood can depend on the weather, because that was SO me today:'( All I wanted to do was stay home, sleep, and...cry</3

But then I remembered...it was MONDAY! Monday=my missionary has a break, my missionary can finally email me back, my missionary can relax a bit, my missionary can send me a letter and photos etc. The day I was finally waiting for since I dropped him off at the MTC has arrived :')

I went to work and then school waiting for that email to show up in my inbox...it didn't come. I went back to work and waited some more and it still didn't come. An hour passed and then another hour and so forth. Before I knew it, it was already 6:00p and time for me to close the clinic up and leave for home. I finally accepted that I wasn't going to get anything today :'( I cried...all the way home, even now as I write this, I'm crying.<|3 It's just hard because I depended on today to give me the satisfaction that my missionary was okay, that other Elders were being nice to him, that he was being nice to all of them too. Lol (Wow, I put an LOL,haha)

I remember when he first got his call, that he and I set up his email. This was back in January...I reminded him to not forget his password. But of course that didnt happen. It wasnt until a few weeks before he reported that he tried to log in again but it didnt work. His uncle who previously served a mission said that once he got to the MTC that they could figure it out and fix it for him. But obviously that didnt come out the way we wanted:'(

This seriously sucks, I just want someone to tell me that he's okay. I want him to know that I miss him and love him:( I want to tell him everything and anything I want just because I can, but I can't. Heres to another lonely week.

I love you Elder Fitisemanu:') Please fix this asap.

Love,
Your crybaby girlfriend(or in your words, your wife) waiting:'(

2 comments:

  1. hii. i was wondering if you and your missionary talked about him calling you ater he left the MTC?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anon! :) We Did Talk Abt It. We Both Knew That He Was Going To Lol Its All On A Matter Of Your Relationship <3

      Delete