Sunday, March 18, 2012

Farewell Sunday*

Today was Kalani's farewell & words cannot express the spirit that was present throughout today :') His ward started at 1 pm so we had all morning to prepare. I didn't get a chance to see him til we got to the chapel though & honestly, I'm glad that I waited.

When Kiana (Kalani's sister) & I arrived, Kalani hadn't arrived yet so we waited. Then, 10 mins later, he came. It was so special because he was wearing his suit, but instead of pants, he wore his sulu. His grandma gave him a beautiful white carnation lei that made added the perfect touch & made him look even more handsome<3 

Kalani's talk...wow, I cant even began to explain it. It's seriously one of those "you had to be there" moments. There seriously wasn't a dry eye in the audience<3 This guys testimony is truly amazing and everytime I hear him preach about his beliefs and the things/people he loves, I am literally speechless. :') I cannot believe that Heavenly Father made this guy for me<3 I am sooo proud of him and the choices he made thus far and I cannot wait to look forward on how his testimony will grow over the course of 2 years. 

I am so grateful for him and his example to serve our Lord. It hasn't really hit me that he's leaving yet and I know that when it finally does, that it will be hard! But I know it will be worth it<3 

"If You Can't Serve The Lord For 2 Years, You Can't Serve Your Wife For Eternity<3"

No comments:

Post a Comment