Saturday, March 24, 2012

See & Feel The Blessings

 For all you girls going through what I am going through, I have found a GREAT coping method :) The things that has helped me so far is my support team, I believe that every person going through this process needs to surround themselves with supporting people!<3 I also found that writing him a letter/email  every day has helped me deal with this a lot...even blogging about it helps! I think that the most important thing to remember is that you really do need to take it a day at a time.Wake up in the morning happy and you will have a happy day. :) I found this saying and it couldn't be more true to me than it is now.

 Instead of expecting your day to be lonely or sad...think of this saying. There is something that can be good about a day, you just need to take it in and let good things happen. I realized that when I expect something good to happen everyday, it makes me happier and somewhat anxious to see what blessing Heavenly Father has in store for me that day! I find something good about the day and I tell my elder about it and of course my blog. Anything that inspires you, touches you, makes you smile, write about it! Then when those sad days come (because I know they will) You can go back and read about it<3 it could be the simplest thing but it makes the day go by a little better:) 

Just 2 more days til I can hear back from my Elder and I am so excited! :) I look forward to seeing what my Heavenly Father has planned for me today, tomorrow and on Monday<3 So far, so good. 

God is Good<3

No comments:

Post a Comment