Monday, March 19, 2012

Boyfriend To Missionary

I just got home from Kalani being set a part to be a full-time missionary and I seriously cannot stop crying:'( Some of the tears are sad, most of them are happy...I think its just a huge bunch of [bipolar] tears lol

When we got to the chapel, we were able to go into the room with him and the Stake President asked us each to give our testimony and advice for our Elder and oh my gosh, the spirit in the room was so overwhelming<3 As I think about it now, I get chicken skin all over and then the tears start flowing like nothing.

The Stake President began his blessing upon Kalani and then he said it, "I now ordain you to be a Full-Time Missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints." That was it...my boyfriend is now a missionary<3 He's not Kalani, not Hunny...he's now Elder Fitisemanu<3 :') After the blessing was complete, President Sears asked Elder Fitisemanu to bear his testimony and his words filled the room in an instant:') I'm so proud of him and the choice he's made to serve the Lord. I know that Heavenly Father is very pleased with him*

Now that I am here writing this, I've realized that things are very hard. Its like we can see eachother and talk but theres a glass seperating us to block a simple touch:'( The rules are hard but I know if we both abide by them we will be blessed.

These 2 years will be hard, I know they will, but I'm ready to face the challenges and blessings. <3


I love you Elder Fitisemanu, I'll be right here waiting for you:') <3

5 comments:

  1. AYESHHAA:) welcome to this amazing journey:) sorry this is way random but I found your blog through Liz blog:) I'm waiting for my elder also!:) he hasn't been out that long but it'll go by fast I promise:) we should totally talk more and keep in touch:)

    <3 shawntei

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shawntei, you are too sweet!:') Thank you sooo much for your love and support<3 I hope things are going well for you! and yes, please please please keep in touch<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yessss we should!:) I don't kno how private this is but I totally wanna give you my number but I don't wanna put it on blast! Hehe:) so lmk how I could give you my number so we can keep in touch!:) stay strong! Everything is going to be fine:)

      Delete
  3. Lol no worries girl! If you have a fb, find me! Or I think if you follow me on here, you can message it to me?:) lol Thank you so much, it really means a lot<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. okay I don't have Facebook! But I'll try do the other way:)

      Delete