Monday, April 16, 2012

Still Here :)

Hey Everyone! I am still alive, still breathing, still going crazy lol.

Life has been so busy and I kinda like it:) It really helps get my mind off the wait. So when I finally have some down time which would probably be next week I'll update everyone then:) Until then here has whats been going on<3

1. My Brothers surprised me for graduation as well as my ENTIRE family:')

2. I graduated from LDSBC!<3

3. I am now a Certified Medical Office Assistant!

4. I got flowers from a random guy at school (details later, maybe) Lol

5. Im going to Disneyland today and tomorrow!

So can you see how I am just keeping busy! Lol My family was not lying when they told Kalani that they were going to distract me from missing him so much<3 Well people I gotta go, Mickey Mouse is calling<3 :') 

Xoxo; Ayesha


2 comments:

  1. Jealous! My whole family is going to disney in a few weeks... except me that is! haha. Sad day! Congrats on graduating! Thats awesome. You seem to be doing pretty dang good. Keep it up gorgeous! :) Have fun playing with mickey and riding those rides!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol Thanks dear!:) I love reading your posts! Im so glad things are working out got you<3 love ya!

      Delete