Monday, April 9, 2012

Remember What We're Working For*


Elder Fitisemanu has been out for a total of 19 days which may seem little to you but to a MG (Missionary Girlfriend) like me, that's pretty much forever! So far I have received emails and letters from him and I just love how he always, no matter what, tries to make time for me even out in the mission field<3

With those emails and letters, he and I both end it the same way and yes, I'll share it with you, consider yourself a special reader;) Lol So at the end of our emails/letters we always, without a doubt close with:

"Remember What We're Working For...Eternity<3 :')"

I've been having some bad days lately and I found myself crying more, praying harder and questioning a lot. I feel like my Elder knows exactly how I am feeling, or maybe he's feeling it around the same time and then shoots a letter or email my way letting me know he still loves and misses me and is coming back for me<3 :') When I get those unexpected messages, my whole mood changes and then I see those 6 sweet words at the end: Remember What We're Working For, Eternity<3

When I truly think about that saying, it really puts it into perspective for me that these bad days and even good days is all a part of our goal to Eternity<3 Every lesson that I learn, every experience that I encounter, every minute-day-month-year that I wait for the next 2 years, is for OUR eternity:') And that is what we're working for.

I know the things I go through, hard or easy, that it is all to make me become the person my Heavenly Father wants me to become. If I remain strong and push through, I know that everything else will fall into place. I truly believe that good things fall apart so that better things can fall together and I know that things WILL get better<3 I have an amazing family, supportive friends, the gospel and a handsome missionary<3 What else is there to love?:') For all you MG's, this is just a storm befor a rainbow* Remember what YOU'RE working for and ask yourself if it's really worth it and will it get you into the eternitites? Because I know it will for me<3

I love you Elder Fitisemanu, Working 2 years to eternity:')


On another note, I sent my missionary his first care package! :) The post man said he should get it by his P-Day tomorrow<3 Since graduation is this Friday:') That was the whole plan! His package consisted of our favorite candy, bed sheets, a photo of me in my grad gown, my tassle, 2 invites to my graduation and party, and then a t-shirt from my school that he can wear for P-days and then a tie with my school logo that he can wear on Friday while he's at the MTC so he can think of me that day<3 :') 1 Package down, 23 more to go! <3 Love my missionary!

3 comments:

  1. Cute!! :) your package is much cuter then any of mine are! :P Congrats you are getting there! And you are holding up like a champ! :) Chin up girl! It gets much better! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Candice, you are such a doll! Thank you so much! :) You are totally invited to come<3 Lol Graduation is held on temple square at the tabernacle at 2!

      Delete
  2. Wooohooo! Congrats on Graduating Esh! Smoothies on me when you come home for the summer!! :)
    p.s. when do you come home?

    ReplyDelete