Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Heartbeats*

2 weeks down, really? Bittersweet for sure! Bitter because I feel like its been longer than that and then Sweet because I didnt think that I would make it this far without him. Lol Looking at the brighter things...2 weeks closer to coming home, right?:')

People who know Kalani and I they would know that we are seriously joined at the hip. When we first started dating we found out that we shared the same heartbeat<3 Believe it or not, dont be a hater:) We have the same scars and most of our birthmarks in the same places. Its kinda creepy, but a good kind creepy<3 If thats possible lol We would finish eachothers sentences, and shared the relationship where we exchange one look and we would both know what the other was feeling or thinking<3

I'll tell you one story to show how well we know eachother and think alike lol So I flew back to California for his farewell and I wanted a new outfit for it so he took me shopping:') We found the perfect top and now of course a girl needed earrings! Lol We searched high and low for them and we went to Forever 21 and looked throughout the entire accessories section! We had a lot of maybe's and no's. Kalani was on one side of this section and I was on the other. I picked up a pair of earrings and just when I was about to say that I think   I found the pair, HE said it! Lol So we met half way to show eachother our earrings and what do you know, we picked up the SAME exact pair:') We looked up at eachother and smiled and then hugged like stupid idiots...but CUTE stupid idiots:') Lol

I don't think no one will understand our love, well because its ours and I really dont expect people to understand it. But I do expect people to respect it. I was going to make to make this whole post a rant lol BUT as I pondered about this weekend and as I read Kalani's testimony through emails and letters, I humbled myself and realized that I am too good for that and my time is too precious to be wasted on minor temporal things that I know wont get me into the eternities<3 I love my missionary too much to spend energy on this petty stuff. 


This is for US and no one else:') <3 I love you Elder Fitisemanu and I know you're going to hate me for posting that photo of us but you look fine! Lol Xoxo To our heartbeats, because I KNOW these 2 years are going to be worth it<3



10 comments:

  1. I understand ya girl!!! :) I've been through that all! But keep ignoring what everyone says and listen to your heart!! :) love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So dang cute! good luck cute girl!! :) There are lots of MGs out here that will love and support you thru the entire journey! Chin up and keep up the awesome work! Sounds like you are doing great! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are amazing Candice and your strength is very inspiring<3 Love ya! xoxo

      Delete
  3. omg, i have a post just like this!! me nd my missionary read each others minds too. even with him being gone! haha. Love it (: nd i love your blog..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw no way! Thats way sick! Lol awww thanks sis! Im gonna follow you now! <3

      Delete
  4. and i noticed our "pages/tabs" at the top of our blogs are so similar...like our "us & our story" page is like really alike..we did the same type of thing...omg, we vibe and we don't even know each other yet. haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg I know I saw that and I was like OMGGGGGG!!!! That is way tight! Lol I told Kalani about it and he said "What if me and her boyfriend have crazy similarities too!?" and I was like "uhhh no hun, I doubt you do! lol why you trynna be cool like the MG's for you fwam!" Lol

      Delete
  5. haha. haha. That is so funny! I guess you never know. Some of the stuff you blog about that he says to you is very similiar to what my Elder Atiga tells me...haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwww:') Well that means we gotta double date when they return home<3

      Delete