Saturday, April 21, 2012

I Think I'm Going To Cry*


Today is the 21st of April....My Elder reported on the 21st of March...which means today marks 1 month!<3 Hence, I think I'm going to cry:') Lol I never ever thought that I was going to make it but I did and I couldn't be more happier:')


I remember crying at school to friends and people who over heard our conversation would say "Awww you're waiting for a missionary!? How long has he been out? Sounds to me like he's been out a while!" I just look at them, trying not to cry, and reply "only 3 days!!!!" Lol Now at least I got 1 month down and 23 more to go<3 

I have so many count down methods its not even funny. Lol Actually, no it is, hahaha. I count down actual months (21st of the month), I count fast-sundays, I count weeks, and last but not least, I count General Conferences<3 :') So all in all I have 23 more '21st of the months', almost 22 more fast sundays, 100 more weeks, and 3 more General Conferences<3 :') 

I think I'm going to cry...:')

On another note, my grandma bought me a brand new CTR ring as a graduation present and I absolutely am in love with the cute thing! I wear them both on my ring finger to serve as a daily reminder. My Promise Ring to remind me of my promise to my missionary & my CTR Ring to remind me of my promise to the Lord<3 I cannot wait to join his army and serve a full-time mission!:')

It's been a hard but worthwhile month and I am soooo glad it's finally over. I know that if I keep doing what is need to be done, keep my eye single to my missionary and the Lord, that these next 23 months will have NOTHING on me!:') I love my Elder Fitisemanu and I cannot wait to see what these next months have in store for me<3


8 comments:

  1. woo! You can do this! you are strong enough to do it(:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alma Dear! You are such a sweet heart thank you so much for that!:')

      Delete
  2. Your blog is so cute..just like u and your boyfriend (: i'm DYING to know who sings the "nobody" song you have playing below...can i know? haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cassidy Sis! Omg thank you so much! I love and need all this support <3 haha crybaby status! Im gonna look if you have a blog so that I can follow you! Lol But its Spawnbreezie! Isnt it the cutest song ever...shooot thats the jam right there! Lol Love ya!

      Delete
  3. omg, i tried to youtube find it cause i thought it was spawnbreezie but couldn't find it..imma look again. I do have a blog though, it's http://cassidinae.blogspot.com (: nd we all need some MG support! so glad i found yours (: love me some MG blogs hah. (; so hey, i noticed somewhere on your blog you mentioned dancing..you dance? you're in Utah right? do you dance for a group??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I wish I danced for a group here in Utah but I don't haha. Just PCC in Hawaii for me. lol But I dont know why you cant find it:( Heres the link though: http://youtu.be/Bx-VEZIeKqA Hope it helps! Lol

      Delete
  4. oh my gosh i found it last night after i msg'd you and i felt so slow. haha. When did you dance in the PCC??!! Night show? i have a friend that danced in the night show there...are you interested in dancing?? I'm in a dance group! (: Called Tagaloa and we're always welcomed to having new dancers!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol that is too funny! I'm glad you found it, I love that song:) And I just danced canoe show<3 Hecka miss it! And omg why didnt we meet sooner!? Lol I leave back to Hawai'i on Monday, sad story. Lol When I move back to Utah in like 5 years, I'll join! hahahaha

      Delete