Sunday, May 27, 2012

Falling More In Love*

It's official...my Elder is now in Samoa<3
As the days got closer to him leaving the MTC, my nerves started to kick in. I think I felt every emotion known to mankind lol I was happy, nervous, anxious, sad, etc. Since Kalani was in the MTC, he wasn't able to call or skype on Mothers Day. I cannot tell you how many textes, posts, messages, etc., I got in regards to wishing me luck or just the excitement people felt for me because they knew that he was going to call when he left the MTC this past Wednesday.

Since I knew this, I took 2 of my 3 jobs off lol. I woke up early and got ready for the day...the day I was waiting 9 weeks for:') Noon passed and I still received no call. I was nervous because I needed to be at my last job by 5 & I was scared that he was going to call me while I was there. I wanted to make sure that we had enough time to talk so I prayed and prayed that he would atleast call before I went in and if he didn't then I would atleast want a confirmation that he was safe<3

Then it happened...

My phone finally rang, playing that ringtone that I missed hearing so much<3 I was so happy, I had to take a picture before I answered! Lol To get all my other MG's excited:) The feeling is hard to explain and can only be felt when you experience it for yourself.

We talked. We cried. We laughed. We made the best of our time. All I can say is, it was special<3

I remember when I first fell in love with this guy...as time went on, I didn't think I could ever fall any more deeper in love with him:') That was until I was able to talk to him this week. Talking to him that day was different then all the other times because I wasn't talking to him as my "boyfriend" I was talking to him as my missionary<3 There was something different about the way he talked, not just about/to me but about things in general, I soon realized that it was because he was speaking through the mouthpiece of Christ<3 :') I wish I could explain it more in depth but theres no words that can describe it at all.

I am so grateful for the opportunity that I had to talk to him and feel of his spirit and his example<3 He's not the same guy I dropped off at the MTC 9 weeks ago, he's better and I couldn't be more proud of him than I am right now<3 Just when I thought I couldn't fall in love with him any more, hearing him speak as a missionary changed all that<3 I love you Elder Fitisemanu:') 

4 comments:

  1. I kno that feeling sister:) it's the best feeling ever! Especially the first time you get that phone call:) you just don't know how to react or what too say! So happy you got that phone call before you went in to work:) and yay for him being in Samoa:) I'm glad your busy too! But boo that I haven't seen you yet! keep going strong sis!!! Love yah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol Thanks Sis! & Yes, We Need To Get Together Soon! Love You Long Time!

      Xoxos

      Delete
  2. my missionary just left for the mtc today and i am so grateful to have found your blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww That's So Awesome!:) The Blessings That Are In Store For You Are Tremendous<3 If You Need Anything, Let Me Know:) Good Luck & Enjoy This 2 Year Journey <3 *:')

      Delete