Sunday, May 20, 2012

One Day Closer*

So remember that time when I didnt have a life? The life where I got to blog every single day to explain my life? Where all I did was CRY my eyeballies out because of how much I missed Kalani? Well my life has completed changed, except the part where I miss Kalani<3 Lol 

It's changed because I went from having soooo much time to myself to pretty much having NO time to myself Lol. Working full time is...crazy. And no not the kind of 8-5 full time job, I'm talking about the kind where I wake up at 6:00 and dont return home til 10:00 at night. It's so exhausting but I know it'll get better...I hope. Lol

On the BRIGHTER side, My Elder is coming up to his 9th week in the MTC:') Ahhhh!!!!! Tomorrow he makes 2 months! Which meeeeansss, he is finally leaving the MTC and going to Samoa:') <3 Wednesday is the day, so you already know I took the entire day off *wink wink! Lol I am so excited for him and so proud of him<3 He seriously brings out the best of me and makes me so happy, and he's not even here to do it<3 I can't believe how fast time is going here, and I cannot wait to see the adventures that happen over the next few months:')

I'm not gonna lie, I have those days where I really miss him, but then I remember what were working for<3 I love being busy though, because the waiting doesnt seem as hard as it was before <3 Now that I feel like things are finally on its course, I can genuinely smile and say today was better than yesterday, because its one day closer to seeing my missionary again<3 :')

2 comments:

  1. Working full time is EXHAUSTING I feel your pain. But at the same time... I LOVE it. cause I feel like the last time I looked at the calander I was at 4 months and now I'm almost to 8! :P Hang in there gorgeous. Keeping yourself busy is the best thing to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Candice, you are such a sweetheart!:) Thank you so much! I love reading your posts and wish I had time to post comments! Lol But keep up the good work, you have so much people who look up to you:')
    xoxo;

    ReplyDelete