Friday, April 5, 2013

Team Elder Fitisemanu*

So tonight I sent one of my good friends, Elder Sterling Moe, off on a mission & I asked him to look out for Elder Fitisemanu when he gets to Samoa, since thats where he'll be serving <3 

I watched as he hugged the girl he loved for the last time </3 I watched as she held her missionary with every piece of strength she had in her & it made me think of him...of us <3 How we were in this position not too long ago. Its like I was reliving that day. My heart broke all over again because I knew what she, what they, were going through. But I knew it was all for the best because it was all for our Savior <3

I find myself missing him from time to time but I know that as long as we put our Lord first, he will bless us indefinitely <3 Only he knows whats best for us and all he asks of us is to TRUST in Him :')

I've learned that my faith in Him lately has been weak & I need to fix that. I'm not sure where we stand but I do know that everything WILL be okay, just like how we said it would <3 & I know that no matter what happens, what paths we end up taking, which purpose where destined to have, I will ALWAYS be here for him & I will always have a special place in my heart for Him <3 

As I watch other girls send their missionaries out & they come to me of all people for advice, I cant help but think of my life and reflect on what the best thing that I can tell them & all I could think of is this....that things really do change but I promise that if you make decisions with a Christ centered mind & heart that things will work out the way its needed to <3 People will come in and out of your life but remember who's team you're on.

As for me I'm still cheering for Him...
#TEAM ELDER FITISEMANU <3

No comments:

Post a Comment