Thursday, February 14, 2013

Love Day.


So it's the first Valentines without Elder Fitisemanu &  I decided to make a small video of us. Its consisted of never before seen clips from when he & I first started dating back in the summer of 2010 til now <3 

Here is the first video I made for our very first Valentine together in 2011 <3 Pretty funny if you ask me now that I watch it. We look like 2 kids in love. The world revolved around us, so to speak. 

Now, 2 Valentines, 30 pounds, countless blessings & a mission later, here we are today <3


Happy Love Day Everyone <3 :')

2 comments:

  1. Omg this almost made me cry! How do you have so much video?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol Love You Gwyenne! Idk, I Guess Cause Our First 6 Months Of Dating We Did Long Distance So We Wanted To Document Everything! Lol Then When He Came To School It Just Stuck :) I Told Him Were Making More Videos Since We Both Lost Weight, Cause Those Clips Are Unacceptable! Bahahahahaha Xoxos

      Delete