Friday, April 26, 2013

Konichiwa Japan*

It's been a while, I know & I hope the next news that I have for you will make up for some lost time :)

Soooo guess whos in Japan as of right now, this very second!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Yup, this girl! :)))
The excitement is unexplainable! Lol So you're probably wondering what Im doing here, if youre one of my readers who actually care, Ill explain! Hahaha
So I got lucky to be one of 12 dancers who were chosen to come & perform for the Odaiba Festival :) Seriously, its such a huge honor to be here & I am so blessed to be able to be part of this. Working at the Polynesian Culture Center is a blessing in itself & I hope to make my family, especially the ones who danced before me, proud <3

Heres To Day #1 Here In Odaiba Japan!
Enjoy some pics from day 1! :)

I always wanted someone to hold my name at the airport, so this will suffice :) Lol

Our flight was 8 hours & completely empty! so we each had a row to ourselves :) Did you know that when you fly international you get fed for free!?
(Sorry Im an American virgin & this is my FIRST time out of the country! Lol)

Kini & I in front of our hotel :) Funny fact: Out of the 12 dancers, he's the only one who isn't Samoan ;) Lol 

Japan's newest tourists! Lol Betty Logo :)

Attempting to have dinner with chopsticks! Lol


Fun Fun Fun

Stay tuned for more updates, hopefully tomorrow! Lol Love you all!

Arigato :)
xxs





No comments:

Post a Comment