Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Vicodin*

I honestly had no idea that people really do read my blog,  until a couple of people this week came up to me and asked 'Why Haven't You Been Blogging!?' Lol Yes, I feel special that you, whoever is reading this now, take the time to read about my life. Haha I seriously thought of this as somewhat of a pass time for me but now to know that I do have listeners, I'll be sure to blog more :) 

So remember how in my last post I said I was gonna blog a lot because I got my teeth pulled? Wellll turns out that the drug, Vicodin, makes you superrrrr sleepy, hence I slept most of the time :/ Haha Total fail!

In other news, I am 90% recovered from my wisdom teeth being pulled :) My face has swelled down, the pain is not that bad, and the 10% left to recover is just when I can really eat anything I want. Haha Thats the only downside of it, is not being able to eat what I usually eat. Since working, I have gone on this Funnion Phase. You know, the onion ring chips that come in those yellow bags? Yeah, I dont know why, but my taste buds have been only wanting to eat that, and now since my wisdom teeth have been out, I have been going through withdrawals because I have to stay away from chips, nuts, etc. Sigh. But in due time, I will have it and it will be awesome :) Hahaha

My last appointment is August 1, to get 2 caps on my back teeth and when thats done, my papers will be ready to turn in the following Sunday <3 I am sooooo excited for it, its crazy to think that I am so close in being done yet so far. 

My Missionary is continuing to do great <3 His letters make me stronger and I know that Heavenly Father is keeping him safe :) He's had a few baptisms & says he just loves the people there! I am so proud of him! 

Well there you have it...for now atleast. Lol

Love This Gospel <3
Love My Missionary <3

2 comments:

  1. OMG so I am so excited you have a blog! I love hearing about other lovers :) I cried when I read his missionary letter! Kyle and I were long distance for only 2 months and I went crazy! You are so strong girl I am so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol Gwyenne! You Are Too Sweet! The First 6 Months Of Kalani & I's Relationship Was Long Distance Which I Think Was Preparation For Sending Him Off On His Mission <3 :') Its Hard But Worth It All! Thanks For Stopping By! Love Ya! Xoxos

      Delete