Saturday, July 7, 2012

Quick & Painless*

Well Hello My Fellow Readers :)

Just wanted to stop by & let everyone know that things are okay! Im so sorry for the slacking of posts but I'll be better at it this weekend because I'll have more time to write :) Why you ask? Wellllll, I got my wisdom teeth pulled yesterday for my mission papers & I was able to take a few days off of work, so YAYYYY for down time right? The surgery was quick and painless but the post recovery is kicking me in the butt. Lol

Everything is pretty much the same, Im working a lot, I got a job promotion at one of my jobs which is such a blessing! I picked up more hours to stay busy, so now I work 11 hours a day, 6 days a week, which is 66 hours a week! Holy smokes right!? Lol

My missionary is doing well <3 He writes every week letting me know he's doing just fine :') Im so happy! Things are going great and Heavenly Father is such a huge part of that so I hope you stay close to Him <3 

Just today I found a hidden note in my wallet from my missionary & I cried <3 Its simple things like this help make this 'wait' just like my surgery, quick & painless <3


No comments:

Post a Comment